Choosing the best framework for the web development is very difficult now-a-days when there are so many options available. For the last few years, Laravel has become the most popular framework and grabbed a big part of the web development sector. It had been introduced in 2011 gained much popularity since then as an open source php framework. Why it is so popular to the web developers? Because Laravel can control complex web applications securely and easily. Moreover, it simplifies the development process by easing common tasks including routing, sessions, caching and authentication.
Reason to use Laravel:
- Authentication: Laravel makes the authentication process very simple. Being configured everything perfectly, laravel provides a facile way to order the authentication and handle accessing to the different resources.
- Object Oriented Features: Having object oriented libraries and prebuilt ones, laravel has advanced features which are not found in the other php framework. Advanced features are available in laravel including checking active users, Bcrypt hashing, reset password, CSRE protection and encryption.
- Artisan: The most popular feature of the laravel framework is artisan. This allows a developer to use a command line which creates and handle the laravel project environment. Artisan is a built-in tool provided by Laravel for command line operations.
- MVC Pattern: The other reason which makes laravel the most popular framework is its design structure like symphony. MVC helps in improving the performance, allows better documentation and has
- Secure: Laravel framework is secure with the usage of salted and hashed password meaning password is not saved as plain text in the database. Laravel makes use of predefined SQL statements as a result injection attacks eliminates.
- Migrating Database: Laravel allows developers to keep all the database work in migration and seed allowing easy migration, incorporating all the changes into any other machine which you have.
- Tutorial archives: Laravel offer laracasts, which are full of free and paid tutorials where you can learn more about laravel.
- Blade templating: Laravel provides blade templating engine for easy access.
- Testing: Laravel gives the opportunity for unit testing. Laravel allows user to conveniently test the applications.